Legacy, Jolida, Ypsilon & SOTA Product Returns
These products are not eligible for a return. All sales are final. Manufacturer warranties apply.
Custom cables are defined as any cable built in a configuration or length that is not offered on the website. These are not returnable for a refund. If we have to create a way for you to purchase a special cable, or if it cannot be purchased through the site by normal means, it is not returnable for a refund.
Demo & Used Cables:
Demo and used cables are not returnable for a refund. They can however participate in our trade-up program.
Trade Up Cables:
The Trade-Up to Morrow Cables program, where you trade in your "other brand" of cables for Morrow Audio cables have a 60 day return.
Cables obtained through the Morrow to Morrow Cable Trade-Up Program, where you trade in a Morrow Audio cable for another Morrow Audio cable cannot be refunded or returned. You can however trade them up to a higher model at any time.
If you must cancel your order before actually receiving it, please understand that there are cost that we incur and that a 4% or higher order cancellation fee might be charged. The Anniversary line of cables will have a minimum 20% charge if the order is canceled.
Cable Return Form:
Read the return policy below and submit the form. We will review your request and send you an email with return instructions.
- Ship your cables needing warranty repair to:
Ship your approved return cables to:Returns Department
6608 Dixie Highway
Florence, KY 41042
60 Day Return Policy
Cables must be in like new condition for your return to be accepted. We will not accept returns on cables that have been marked, tape applied, bent connectors, or any other signs of damage other than normal wear.
Returns can only be requested by and honored to the original buyer of the product who placed their order through Morrow Audio. Refunds will only be given back to the same credit card type and number or PayPal account that was used for the original purchase.
1. You have a 60 day return window to make a return. This period begins the day you receive the cables as attested to the tracking number. The package must be post marked no later than day 60 of said return period.
2. Fill out and submit the Cable Return Form below. We will review your return request and send you an approval email with instructions.
3. After receiving this approval, ship us the cables to the address found above.
4. When we receive the product, the refund will be given to the credit card or Pay Pal account through which your payment was made. We will send you an email that this has been completed.
5. You will receive a full refund less shiping. If you received free shipping when you placed your order during a special promotion, we will refund the full amount less the normal shipping cost.
6. If you used our Easy Pay system, we will refund the full amount that has so far been paid. We will then stop any future Easy Pay payments.
Morrow Audio Cable Warranty
Lifetime warranty on all new and used cable products. If your cable ever breaks, for any reason, even abused, we will repair or replace your cable for free. If you trip over your cable, if your pet eats your cable, if your child takes scissors to your cable, if your cable gets tangled in a sweeper, etc, we will repair or replace it for free. You only pay the shipping. Warranty applies to the original owner and is not transferable. Shipping cost are not covered in the warranty.
If warranty work is required, ship to the below address. Please put a detailed note inside the package about the repairs needed, along with your contact information and email. Please include a check for the shipping: USA $10.00, Other Countries $15.00. Feel free to Contact Us prior if you have any questions.
6608 Dixie Highway
Florence, KY 41042